Marketing Intern (Marketing for the Greater Good)
|February 01, 2013 - June 30, 2013|
|Location:||Long Beach, CA|
|Salary Range:||$13 - $15 Hourly (DOE)|
|Employment Type:||Intern - Part Time|
|Description:||WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? S. Groner Associates, Inc is a small and passionate social marketing firm that finds ways to use marketing to improve our world. We work in areas such protecting the environment, affordable housing, community engagement, promotion of eco-companies and other types of project that promote the social good. |
Our success is based on a unique blend of science and creativity to promote action and behavior change that benefit our communities and our planet.
Our core values are passion, impact, initiative, curiosity, selflessness and fun. Learn more about us at www.sga-inc.net.
|Duties:||WHY WE NEED YOU: We are looking for an intern to help out with environmental projects, specifically grassroots outreach, partnership building, social media outreach, outreach at community events, and other tasks as needed. |
|Qualifications:||WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: |
Minimum requirements are:
- Current undergraduate or recent college graduate
- Minimum GPA 3.3
- Interest in a long-term commitment with the agency, with the potential of full-time employment and extension of contract period
Becoming Part of the Team:
Please note that ALL three components outlined below must be received for your application to be considered.
(1) Resume (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Resume" field of the online application)
(2) Cover Letter: letting us know why you and SGA are a good fit (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Cover Letter" field of the online application)
(3) Creative Sample: visit www.adsoftheworld.com. Select an ad and change the tagline so that the ad now has an environmental message. Send us the tagline and the corresponding ad. (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Creative Sample" field of the online application)
** We are recruiting on a rolling basis; early submission is strongly encouraged.